The School of Mathematics & Statistics at Newcastle University (UK), are again running some R courses. In January, 2012, we will run:
The courses aren’t aimed at teaching statistics, rather they aim to go through the fundemental concepts of R programming. Further information is available at the course website
. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Bespoke courses are also on request.
The Third Biennial Newcastle Workshop on Statistical Bioinformatics and Stochastic Systems Biology will be held from 14.00 on Monday 13th to 16.30 on Tuesday 14th June 2011 at Newcastle University, UK.
Speakers will include the following
- Prof. David Balding, University College, London, UK.
- Prof. Arnoldo Frigessi, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Dr. Dirk Husmeier, Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland, UK.
- Dr. Michal Komorowski, Imperial College, London, UK.
- Dr. Pawel Paszek, University of Liverpool, UK.
- Prof. Magnus Rattray, University of Sheffield, UK.
- Dr. Guido Sanguinetti, University of Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr. Christopher Yau, University of Oxford, UK.
There is no registration fee but please do register. (The number of places may be limited). Register (free of charge) by sending your name and affiliation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please register by 23rd May (to help with catering arrangements).
See the conference website further details.